Friday, September 23, 2005

End of an era...

This'll most likely be the last entry in the "Mikey's Addiction" blog seeing that it is the end of our summer school term I won't even be in the same state as the kid anymore. But I did get some snippets of a conversation Mikey was having over the phone and got as much as I could...

"I just transferred all my points over, but if raid one has an opening, I'll go on it, but if something drops I wanna get it...Last time we killed two bosses in only 3 hours; it's pretty fun. No, no, you've never been there, you should see what's going on, it's not like your regular instance. Huh? The band of hawks. I want to start a PPP group with them. well, see, when you get on events and we have all sixties, you'll do alright. Yeah, yeah, you stay a group, right right. Ya, no but it's hard...If you look at the PPP rankings, they're the top 8 people. To get the good armor, you gotta be like, not too far. We have to get like 15000 kills, to get the first set of armor. The points are based on how much damage you do."

Thank you for reading my blog,
Good night America

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Mikey doing these days, it's nearly 2 years. Do you pop and see him time to time? Has the expansion giving more reason to continue playing 16hrs a day? It would be very interesting to know the out come of such an addicition.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home