Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back in the swing...

Alright, we're back in the swing of things here. Mikey played the game from midnight to 3:30 last night, got up at 7:30, and started playing again at 10:15 until 4:30 with a 2 hour break in between. At 4:30 he took a nap until a quater to seven and then got up and played until 9. So...

Today
Gameplay - 10:00
Sleep - 6:00 (Night - 4:00, Nap - 2:00)

TOTAL
Gameplay - 48:08
Sleep - 43:36 (Night - 37:19, Nap - 6:17)

Also, I'd like to add a new little section to the blog. It incorporates all the random shit that Mikey says outloud while he's playing the game, when he's talking to no one. Today I was trying to take a nap and before I fell asleep I heard the two following things, and I quote: "C'mon slut" and "How'd that not take down that guy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this fucking boner realize that there is a site about him? If he does, and that still doesn't help him realize he is a piece of shit, then I say you stab him. There are too many problems with this gay game, I think it should be outlawed

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home