Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This is how bad it is...

This is a conversation Mikey just had on the phone with, I believe, his brother. I copied down as much as possible and haven't embellished any of it, all the terms used here were spoken by Mikey and are WOW related:

"Okay, i've got 29 crystals and 346 gold. I'm gonna send those to you and you make up the Thorin as fast as you can. But sell me all of it so I can make a full deck, and I'll sell it for 600 gold. But hold on to whatever decks you have, because a priest can help increase the manta...5 stamina, 5 intellect, yeah send it to my guy so I can wear it...Do you see what I'm trying to do here? Some guy said he would get me a reaper if I get him 50 gold, but I want to see if some guy in our guild can do it. But I'd like to get two reapers if I can sell...."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, Mikey this is getting bad. Whats the estimated playing time over labor day?

12:32 AM  
Blogger girlinthecorneroffice said...

unlike you, i can't help but butt in to everybody's shit. my friend needs intervention. i'm praying for mikey. i am with you in spirit.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unlike you, i can't help but butt in to everybody's shit. my friend needs intervention. i'm praying for mikey. i am with you in spirit. spirit.

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is quite evident that you are starting a religious following with your observations of this poor, sick, & wasted soul. I know it is a lot of work, but please try to update your page as much as time allows for. My friends and I would like to know what is going on Mikey. We would really like to know what happened over labor day. Keep up the good work Evan. -Rocky

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mike needs to get a life

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I´m one of those that play this game, it´s pretty good one, but Mikey seams to have no control of him self. Me playing like 10 min - 1 :30 h per day exept sunday. But missing some festival because of a game, that just make me sad :(

Hope you will get him out of these.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home